This page will provide you with step by step instructions on configuring your CDE Software Bowling League Secretary Software Program (BLS) for uploading your standings to LeagueSecretary.com.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Enter each bowlers email address into your BLS Program. Open your League within BLS, then click on "Setup" on the top, then "Edit Any Bowler". Enter the Email Address for each and every bowler. If you do not have their email address readily available, you can do this at any time during the season.
- You should already have a Username and Password (see Forgot Password or Register for a new account) and a League ID (see How do I obtain a LeagueSecretary.com League ID) for the league you are uploading for.
- If you upload for multiple Leagues, use the same UserName and Password for each League. You will, however, need to obtain a different League ID for each League you upload for.
PLEASE NOTE: We no longer provide any support for BLS Versions 2021 or older. If you are using version 2021 or prior, please upgrade to the newest version of CDE Software's BLS Program.
- Within the CDE Software program, open the League you would like to upload.
- From the top menu, click on "Weekly", then "Finalize", then "Upload League".
- Click on the "Website Settings" tab on the top of the page.
- Click on the "LeagueSecretary.com" tab on the left of the page.
- Under the "Services" label, click on the "Enable league upload to LeagueSecretary.com?" switch and make sure it says "Yes".
- Under the "Account Options" label, enter your Username and Password that you have for LeagueSecretary.com. Then, enter the assigned League ID for the league you are uploading for.
- Click on the "Select Center" button.
- Select your Country, then State/Provice (if applicable), then the Bowling Center that your League bowls in, then click on the "Select" button.
- The Center ID will then be populated with the assigned ID of your Bowling Center.
- Click on the "Close" button on the top.
- Click on the "Upload to LeagueSecretary.com" button to upload your data.
- Within about 10 minutes of uploading, your data will be available on the LeagueSecretary.com website.
Now that your League is configured correctly, each week, all you need to do is click on "Weekly", then the "Finalize", then "Upload League". Then, click on the "Upload to LeagueSecretary.com" button.