A partnership formed in 2001, LeagueSecretary.com is a joint venture between CDE Software of Seattle, Wa. and NABSO, LLC of Surprise, Az.
CDE Software promotes the best advanced league and tournament management software. CDE Software uses its over 40 year experience with bowling software to provide the most comprehensive and best tournament and league software in the industry that is powerful, yet easy to use.
NABSO, LLC has over 40 years Microsoft development experience with almost 20 years experience integrating with various CDE Software products enabling bowlers to view their League and Tournament data online.
LeagueSecretary.com is a product of the above mentioned joint venture.
League Administrators and Bowling Center Managers can upload their League data each and every week utilizing CDE Software's BLS Program.
- Standing Sheets, Recap Sheets and Statistics
- Mulitple Graphs for Center, League, Team and Bowler data analyzation
- Backup copies of League files
- Mobile App with alerts on data updates and lane assignments
We would also like to send a special thank you to the following vendors/people:
- CDE Software: Patrick Lajko and Ray Yokoyama (may they both rest in peace), Lance Rasmussen, and the entire team at CDE Software. If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't be in business. We are forever grateful for your decision to partner with us back in 1999 (when we were BowlingLeagues.com) and for continuing our relationship throughout all these years.
- Dark Sky: We now send Severe Weather Alerts to League Admins so that they can quickly notify you if bowling has been cancelled due to weather conditions.
- Google: We capture longitudinal and latitudinal coordinates specific to the bowling center for the Weather Alert service.
- Confiant: They help us stop bad and malicious advertisements that were previously an issue on our website.
- Lisa Norquist: Lisa handles our Ad Operations, managing several vendors at a time. We have been using her services for several years now. Her expertise has enabled us to focus more on our core business.