Bowling League Standings Uploading Instructions
This page will provide you with step by step instructions on configuring your CDE Software Bowling League Secretary Software Program for uploading your standings to LeagueSecretary.com.
Make sure you input each bowlers email address into the CDE Software program. We will then automatically send them emails stating that their league standings are available whenever you upload your data.
If you upload for Multiple Leagues, use the same UserName and Password for each League. You will, however, need to obtain a different LeagueID for each League you upload for.
PLEASE NOTE: We no longer provide any support for BLS Versions 2015 or older. If you encounter upload problems with versions 2015 or prior, please upgrade to the newest version of CDE Software's BLS Program.
- Within the CDE Software program, open the League you would like to upload.
- Click on the tab labeled "Options" at the bottom of the screen.
- Ensure the switch labeled "We will take advantage of the Internet for standings, email and so forth." is set to "Yes".
- Click on the tab labeled "Weekly" on the top of the screen.
- Select "Upload League to Website(s)"from the drop-down menu.
- Ensure the switch labeled "LeagueSecretary.com" is set to "Yes" under the heading "Which Services to Upload to?".
- Click on the "LeagueSecretary.com" tab on the left.
- Enter your assigned LeagueSecretary.com LeagueID in the box labeled "LeagueSecretary.com ID#" on the right. (Click here for info on how to obtain a LeagueID.)
- Enter your LeagueSecretary.com User Name and Password under the "Access Settings" section towards the bottom left.
- Click on the "Save Settings" button.
- Click on the "Upload" tab on the left, then click on the "Upload to LeagueSecretary.com" button to upload your data.
- Within about 10 minutes of uploading, your data will be available on the LeagueSecretary.com website.
Now that your League is configured correctly, each week, all you need to do is click on "15: Web Uploads", then the "Upload" button when you are done entering scores.
I am getting an error -- If you are getting an error after following the above instructions, See our Help page under "I am getting an error while trying to upload. What do I do?".