Bowling League Standings Uploading Instructions
This page will provide you with step by step instructions on configuring your CDE Software Bowling League Secretary Software Program for uploading your standings to LeagueSecretary.com.
Make sure you input each bowlers email address into the CDE Software program. We will then send them a ONE TIME email notifying them that their data is now online. This email will only go out ONCE per season. Your bowlers will be invited to register on our website to receive any future emails.
If you upload for Multiple Leagues, use the same UserName and Password for each League. You will, however, need to obtain a different LeagueID for each League you upload for.
PLEASE NOTE: We no longer provide any support for BLS Versions 2010 or older. If you encounter upload problems with versions 2010 or prior, please upgrade to the newest version of CDE Software's BLS Program.
- Within the CDE Software program, open the League you would like to upload.
- Click on the tab labeled "P) Options" in the middle of the screen.
- Ensure the switch labeled "We will take advantage of the Internet for standings, email and so forth." is set to "Yes".
- Click on the tab labeled "H) Weekly League Duties" on the right side of the screen.
- Click on "15: Web Uploads" on the right side of the screen.
- Ensure the switch labeled "LeagueSecretary.com" is set to "Yes".
- On the very bottom left of that page, click on the LeagueSecretary.com tab.
- Enter your assigned LeagueSecretary.com LeagueID in the box labeled "LeagueSecretary.com ID#". (Click here for info on how to obtain a LeagueID.)
- Enter your LeagueSecretary.com User Name in the box labeled "User Name".
- Enter your LeagueSecretary.com Password in the box labeled "Password".
- Click on the "Save Settings" button.
- Click on the upload tab, then click on the "Upload" button to upload your data.
- Within about 10 minutes of uploading, your data will be available on the LeagueSecretary.com website.
Previous version BLS Users, please consult your BLS Manual.
Now that your League is configured correctly, each week, all you need to do is click on "15: Web Uploads", then the "Upload" button when you are done entering scores.
I am getting an error -- If you are getting an error after following the above instructions, See our Help page under "I am getting an error while trying to upload. What do I do?".